- The working language of the international scientific conference is English and all presentations will be delivered in English.
- One out of shortlisted submitted and presented papers will be published, subject to double blind review, in the Economic Review – Scientific Journal of the University of Economics in Bratislava (with ISSN number) distributed to 60 institutions in 18 countries.
- In terms of the Open Access Policy, submitted papers will be published online in the Conference Proceedings (with ISBN number) – subject to double blind review – for possible inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index by the Web of Science database. Full-text proceedings from the EDAMBA 2015 edition have been registered in the Web of Science database
- Maximum length of submitted paper: 10 pages including appendices, font: Times New Roman, font size: 12 pt, line spacing: single, spacing 6 pt after paragraph.
- Template for the paper
- Bibliographic references and citations – standard ISO 690
|13 February 2017||Deadline for registration & full paper submission|
|6 March 2017||Confirmation of accepted full papers|
|13 March 2017||Conference fee payment|
|30 April 2017||Submission of the revised final version of full papers|
Conference fee 100 EUR covers online publication of the Conference Proceedings (in terms of the Open Access Policy), lunch, snacks and refreshments and a visit of the historical centre of Bratislava (guided tour on 3 April 2017). Trip (6 April 2017) arranged in cooperation with the International Week 2017 is not covered by the conference fee.
The payment details:
Beneficiary’s bank: STATNA POKLADNICA, Radlinskeho 32, 810 05 Bratislava, Slovakia
Beneficiary’s account number IBAN: SK47 8180 0000 0070 0008 0671
Beneficiary’s account name: EKONOMICKA UNIVERZITA BA
Beneficiary’s address: Dolnozemská cesta 1, 852 35 Bratislava, Slovakia
Country code: SK
Variable symbol: 0171900022
Remittance information – name of the participant