- The working language of the international scientific conference is English and all presentations will be delivered in English.
- One out of shortlisted submitted and presented papers will be published, subject to double blind review, in the Economic Review - Scientific Journal of the University of Economics in Bratislava (with ISSN number) distributed to 60 institutions in 18 countries.
- In terms of the Open Access Policy, submitted papers will be published online in the Conference Proceedings (with ISBN number) - subject to double blind review - for possible inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index by the Web of Science database: Full-text proceedings from the EDAMBA 2015-2016 editions have been registered in the Web of Science database.
- Maximum length of submitted paper: 10 pages including appendices, font: Times New Roman, font size: 12 pt, single line spacing
- Template for the paper
- Bibliographic references and citations – standard ISO 690
|31 January 2018||Deadline for registration & full paper submission|
|15 February 2018||Conference fee payment|
|15 March 2018||Confirmation of accepted full papers|
|30 April 2018||Submission of the revised final version of full papers|
Conference fee 100 EUR covers online publication of the Conference Proceedings (in terms of the Open Access Policy), lunch, snacks and refreshments and a visit of the historical centre of Bratislava (guided tour on 16 April 2018 in cooperation with the International Week 2018). Bratislava City Days (20 - 22 April 2018) organised by the Municipality of Bratislava (city museums and attractions; sightseeing tours; tours by historical tram; a variety of programmes and events; for information and updates please see the official website www.visitbratislava.com/events/bratislava-city-days-2018/) are not covered by the conference fee.
The payment details:
Beneficiary’s bank: STATNA POKLADNICA, Radlinskeho 32, 810 05 Bratislava, Slovakia
Beneficiary’s account number IBAN: SK47 8180 0000 0070 0008 0671
Beneficiary’s account name: EKONOMICKA UNIVERZITA BA
Beneficiary’s address: Dolnozemská cesta 1, 852 35 Bratislava, Slovakia
Country code: SK
Variable symbol: 0181900022
Remittance information – name of the participant